Trelino Origin, separation toilet for campers
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Trelino® separation toilet, elegant, practical, durable.
Would you like to find out more about the different types of toilets? You can find more information in our blog post “Around the toilet seat”
Advantages of the Trelino® separating toilet / dry toilet:
- Attachment with a “toilet seat-like” shape
- Plastic housing prevents liquids from leaking out if one of the containers overflows or something goes wrong.
- Elegantly curved and visually appealing toilet lid
- Low odor development due to separation of solids and liquids
- Manufactured in Germany, including by workshops for the disabled (Deckel) and by local companies
- Easier disposal (for tips and tricks see our guide in the blog)
- No chemical additives, NO chemical toilet and therefore environmentally friendly
- Seal on the urine container
Practical accessories (link below):
- Gold bucket of poop powder for odor control of solids
- Gold Bucket Natural Soap
- Gold bucket of social toilet paper
This is what the pioneers say:
The Trelino is a dry separation toilet that is impressive! There are a wide variety of options on the market to make your business convenient on the go. What was particularly important to us was the toilet casing. We like to travel off-road with the van, which can often make things a little wobbly and the last thing you want to have on the road is a leaking toilet... This meant that all solutions with a wooden box were out of the question for us. These are nice to look at, but ultimately not practical. In addition, the wood absorbs the smell much more quickly than a plastic housing. So it was clear: a waterproof housing was needed! The Trelino is the optimal solution here. We initially wondered why the price of the Trelino was so high. After all, it's "just" plastic?
It should be noted that not every production is the same:
- Manufactured in Germany (no cheap production from Asia)
- Workshops for the disabled produce parts of the toilet under fair conditions
- No mass production (low quantities = higher unit price)
- High quality
- Support local businesses
- Elaborate production as the plastic parts have to be cast and expensive stencils are required
CONCLUSION: Even if the price is not without its price, the Trelino separation toilet convinced us in the end! It is comfortable, beautiful to look at, practical and above all: waterproof! Emptying the containers works perfectly and the toilet is easy to clean. A very clear recommendation from us!
Tip: If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, we also offer a dry toilet from Goldeimer
scope of delivery
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!